To protect our patients as well as our staff, we have implemented these new changes and policies:
Sea View is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Our new hours are:
Sunday and Monday Closed
If you’d like to order contact lenses, please visit our online store here.
Information when you’re visiting our office:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of the flu and are running a temperature at all, please cancel your appointment!
- Please call before coming if possible.
- Come alone if possible, we understand that kids are out of school and childcare may be difficult at this time. However, we do not want to risk the spread of infection.
- We are asking ALL patients and visitors to please wash their hands before sitting down. We will have sanitizer for those that need assistance.
- We would like to also ask to make sure you have Kleenex and/or hand sanitizer with you! We have a limited supply and want to make sure we have plenty at our office for our patients and staff.
If you’d prefer to not visit our office:
- We can make arrangements to have anything shipped to you.
- Glasses can be shipped for 10 dollars.
- Orders of 2 or more boxes of contacts ship free
- If you’d prefer to order your contact lenses online, please click here.
- If your prescription has expired within the last 6 months, our doctors may be able to renew your prescription via a telehealth call. Please call us at 562.439.0486 for more details.
- if you have an eye emergency, we can set up a telehealth voice or video call to assess your needs. Please call us at 562.439.0486 for more details.